60 x 14 mm Steel Plate, Blank Metal Strike Plates (210 Pack)
|Quantity of Sets||Price per Set||Discount|
|Buy 3||$13.59 ea||15% Off|
|Buy 5||$12.79 ea||20% Off|
|Buy 10||$11.99 ea||25% Off|
|Buy 25||$11.19 ea||30% Off|
|Buy 50||$10.39 ea||35% Off|
Need more than 50 sets? Email us for wholesale pricing.
- DEPENDABLE QUALITY: Made with high quality steel for long lasting durability and performance
- PRECISION GROUND: Plates are 1 mm (0.03 Inches) thick, smooth on one side and textured on the other
- PERFECT FOR MAGNETS: Magnets will be extremely attracted to these plates for use as strike plates and on catches, latches, box and other closure mechanisms
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Ideal for cabinetry and furniture making, carpentry and woodworking, do-it-yourself, arts & crafts, workshop, hobby, retail, scientific, educational and manufacturing needs
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Package of 210 steel plates
CAN BE USED IN PLACE OF MAGNETS – SAVING MONEY
These steel plates offer added flexibility when working with magnets. For starters, they can be used in place of a magnet in some applications, because they make an ideal target for other magnets to attract to and attach with. And this can dramatically lower your production or project expenses, as steel plates cost significantly less than magnets.
A MULTITUDE OF USES
In addition, due to their ultra thin 1 mm profile, these blank steel plates can be used to create a variety of magnetic catches, latches, luggage, door and box closures and mechanisms – again, without the cost of an additional magnet. As a result, these plates are also ideal for a wide variety of custom cabinetry creations, scrapbook attachments, door and box closures, sign and banner stays – as well as closure mechanisms on furniture, luggage, bags, holsters, wall-hangings, draperies and tarps.
For best results, we recommend that the steel plate be slightly larger than the attaching magnet in size.