1 Inch 3M 4920 VHB Double-Sided Self-Adhesive Thin Foam Craft Sticker Dots (75 Pack)
|Quantity of Sets||Set Price||Discount|
|Buy 3||$13.49/set||10% Off|
|Buy 5||$12.74/set||15% Off|
|Buy 10||$11.99/set||20% Off|
|Buy 25||$11.24/set||25% Off|
|Buy 50||$10.49/set||30% Off|
Need more than 50 sets? Email us for wholesale pricing.
- SUPER STRONG: Double-sided self-adhesive 3M Transfer Tape stickers provide exceptional shear strength for metals, magnets and HSE plastics
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Acrylic adhesive is considered the industry standard for graphic, hobby, craft and industrial attachment applications
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: Adhesive resists solvents, humidity and moisture, as well as heat (up to 300ºF/149ºC for short periods)
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: For arts & crafts, banners, posters, signs, woodworking, and other retail, display, packaging, labeling, educational and scientific needs
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Package of 75 self-adhesive sticker dots
IDEAL FOR BONDING TO MAGNETS, METALS AND HSE PLASTICS
These 3M™ 4920 VHB Foam Adhesive Transfer Tape stickers are made with a 0.015 inch thick adhesive. This makes them an excellent choice for bonding, splicing and/or attaching various materials together such as magnets, metals, fabrics, woods and HSE plastics.
The sticker’s high-performance adhesive delivers excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge-lifting. Plus, each sticker is mounted on a poly-coated Kraft paper liner, which virtually eliminates curling, rippling and buckling and provides efficient release.
VERY EASY TO WORK WITH
Simply peel a sticker off the wax paper and stick it in position. Then, once the sticker is in position, press firmly on the Kraft paper on top of the sticker so that the underside adheres evenly.
Then carefully peel back the top Kraft paper layer to reveal the top self-adhesive layer. Now you’re ready to attach or apply your desired component, magnet, artwork or other piece firmly on top of the sticker dot.
A WIDE VARIETY OF CRAFT, HOBBY, RETAIL AND INDUSTRIAL USES
These stickers are ideal for attaching small magnets and other components to your artwork, signs, posters, banners, school projects, arts & crafts, scrapbooks and woodworking projects.
They also have many other applications in the retail, display, packaging, signage, labeling and educational fields.