Ultra-Modern Stainless Steel Professional Magnetic Knife/Tool Bar Holder (Installation Instructions)
Installation Instructions for Ultra-Modern Stainless Steel Professional Magnetic Knife/Tool Bar Holder (14 Inches)
- Carefully pull the stainless steel mounting plate off the back of the knife/tool bar using the attached plastic tabs. (Be careful, as the mounting plate comes already attached to the strong magnets in the bar.)
- Peel off the plastic tape from the mounting plate and keep it away from the strong magnet of the knife/tool bar. Don’t let them snap back together.
- Measure the spacing between the two screw holes on the mounting plate and make appropriate pencil marks on the wall you want to mount it on. Use a level if necessary.
- Drill two holes into the wall using your pencil marks and insert one plastic wall anchor into each hole. (Two plastic wall anchors are provided)
- Align and screw the mounting plate into the wall via the two plastic wall anchors using the two screws provided.
- Carefully align and place the back of the knife/tool bar holder onto the stainless steel mounting plate. Again, use caution as the magnets in the knife/tool bar holder are extremely strong.