5/8 Inch Steel Disc, Blank Metal Strike Plates (250 Pack)
|Quantity of Sets||Set Price||Discount|
|Buy 2||$17.09/set||5% Off|
|Buy 3||$16.19/set||10% Off|
|Buy 5||$15.29/set||15% Off|
|Buy 10||$14.39/set||20% Off|
|Buy 25||$13.49/set||25% Off|
|Buy 50||$12.59/set||30% Off|
- DEPENDABLE QUALITY: Made with high-quality steel for long-lasting durability and performance
- PRECISION GROUND: Plain flat round plates are 1 mm (0.04 Inches) thick
- PERFECT FOR MAGNETS: Magnets will be extremely attracted to these discs for use as strike plates and on catches, latches, box, and other closure mechanisms
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Ideal for cabinetry and furniture making, carpentry and woodworking, do-it-yourself, arts & crafts, workshop, hobby, retail, scientific, educational and manufacturing needs
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Package of 250 steel discs
CAN BE USED IN PLACE OF MAGNETS – SAVING MONEY
These steel discs offer added flexibility when working with magnets. For starters, they can be used in place of a magnet in some applications, because they make an ideal target for other magnets to attract to and attach with. And this can dramatically lower your production or project expenses, as discs cost significantly less than magnets.
A MULTITUDE OF USES
In addition, due to their ultra thin 1 mm profile, these blank steel discs can be used to create a variety of magnetic catches, latches, luggage, door and box closures and mechanisms – again, without the cost of an additional magnet. As a result, these discs are also ideal for a wide variety of custom cabinetry creations, scrapbook attachments, door and box closures, sign and banner stays – as well as closure mechanisms on furniture, luggage, bags, holsters, wall-hangings, draperies and tarps.
For best results, we recommend that the steel disc be slightly larger than the attaching magnet in diameter.
Size : 0.625 x 0.04 inch (Outer Diameter x Thickness)
Material: A3 Steel
Carbon Neutral Delivery
Took me a while to find some discs like this, but I'm glad I found it! I use them to add weight and a magnetic point for miniature bases. EXACTLY what I was looking for, great cuts and great ferrous properties. Only about 4 days in delivery as well. If you're on the fence, just do it!
I paired these discs with the totalElements 1/4 x 1/32-inch round magnets. I used them as closures for my cardstock folios - worked perfectly. These discs have a very low profile that is virtually invisible under patterned papers. They adhere easily and strongly to paper with Bearly Art craft glue. Huge cost savings because I only need magnets for one half of my closure. My order shipped quickly and arrived in perfect shape. I will definitely use totalElement for all of my magnet needs!