1 Inch Countersunk Steel Disc, Blank Metal Strike Plates/Washers (36 Pack)
|Quantity of Sets||Set Price||Discount|
|Buy 3||$17.99/set||10% Off|
|Buy 5||$16.99/set||15% Off|
|Buy 10||$15.99/set||20% Off|
|Buy 25||$14.99/set||25% Off|
|Buy 50||$13.99/set||30% Off|
Need more than 50 sets? Email us for wholesale pricing.
- DEPENDABLE QUALITY: Made with high-quality steel for long-lasting durability and performance
- PRECISION GROUND: Plain flat round plates are 1/8 inch thick
- PERFECT FOR MAGNETS: Magnets will be extremely attracted to these discs for use as strike plates and on catches, latches, box, and other closure mechanisms
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Ideal for cabinetry and furniture making, carpentry and woodworking, do-it-yourself, arts & crafts, workshop, hobby, retail, scientific, educational and manufacturing needs
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Package of 36 countersunk discs
CAN BE USED IN PLACE OF MAGNETS – SAVING MONEY
These steel discs offer added flexibility when working with magnets. For starters, they can be used in place of a magnet in some applications, because they make an ideal target for other magnets to attract to and attach with. And this can dramatically lower your production or project expenses, as discs cost significantly less than magnets.
A MULTITUDE OF USES
In addition, due to their thin 1/8 inch profile, these blank steel discs can be used to create a variety of magnetic catches, latches, luggage, door and box closures and mechanisms – again, without the cost of an additional magnet. As a result, these discs are also ideal for a wide variety of custom cabinetry creations, scrapbook attachments, door and box closures, sign and banner stays – as well as closure mechanisms on furniture, luggage, bags, holsters, wall-hangings, draperies and tarps.
For best results, we recommend that the steel disc be slightly larger than the attaching magnet in diameter.
Size : 1.00 x 0.125 inch (Outer Diameter x Thickness)
Countersunk Hole Size : 0.35 x 0.195 Inches at 82°
Screw Size : #8
Material: A3 Steel