· A safe, reliable way to keep cabinets and household doors securely closed
· Ideal for cabinets used to store cleansers, knives, tools, prescription drugs, etc.
· Sleek white design blends with any décor, and installs easily (screws included)
· Perfect for home, school, office, workshop, garage and shed cabinets and doors
· Pack of 12 closures (24 pieces with screws)
totalElement magnetic cabinet and door latch/catch systems provide a safer alternative to springs and other cabinet and door closure mechanisms – allowing you to keep your cabinet and household doors safely and securely closed.
These units incorporate a super strong ferrite magnet to give you the extra holding power you need, especially if you want to make sure your doors stay closed when you’re storing contents and valuables such as foods, cleansers, chemicals, tools, knives, prescription drugs and so on.
Plastic unit with ferrite magnet measures 1 7/8 inches (47.6mm) long by 1/2 inch (12.7mm) wide by 1/2 inches (12.7mm) deep. Stainless steel catch plate measures 1 1/4 inches (31.7mm) long by 15/16 (23.8mm) wide by Inches 1/16 (1.6mm) deep.
totalElement also offers a wide variety of other magnetic fasteners and closure options in addition to Neodymium magnets for arts & craft, hobby, household and do-it-yourself projects, as well as numerous retail, manufacturing and industrial uses. These products include magnetic tools, hooks, discs, blocks, bars, name badges, push pins and more.