1/2 Inch Neodymium Flexible Magnetic Rubber Tape with 3M Self-Adhesive
|Quantity of Sets||Set Price||Discount|
|Buy 2||$20.89/set||5% Off|
|Buy 3||$19.79/set||10% Off|
|Buy 5||$18.69/set||15% Off|
|Buy 10||$17.59/set||20% Off|
|Buy 25||$16.49/set||25% Off|
|Buy 50||$15.39/set||30% Off|
- EASILY MAGNETIZE NON-MAGNETIC OBJECTS: Simply use scissors to cut tape to fit and then stick onto non-magnetic objects to make them magnetic.
- STRONGEST MAGNETIC TAPE AVAILABLE: Tape has a pull force of 5.7 pounds per square inch when attracting to a steel surface, up to four times stronger than comparable ceramic magnetic tape.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: Pliable, high-strength 3M 9448 self-adhesive backing adheres to most non-porous surfaces, leaving the magnetic surface exposed. Form-fitting tape also follows gentle contours and curves around rounded edges.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY: Made to last a lifetime, this top quality tape is ideal for your arts & crafts, workshop, hobby, retail, scientific, educational and manufacturing needs
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: One 1/2 inch wide roll measuring 84 inches long and 0.8mm thick with 3M 9448 self-adhesive on one side.
This flexible magnetic rubber tape is ideal for turning small, lightweight non-magnetic items into magnetic objects, enabling them to stick onto vertical metal surfaces for added safety, accessibility, and convenience.
The strong pliable tape works extremely well for making picture frames, cell phones, calculators, tools, supplies, signs, and other objects magnetic - so that you can stick them onto a refrigerator, file cabinet, work bench, shelf, steel beam or inside your car, truck, RV or tool box for quick easy visibility and access.
totalElement flexible neodymium magnetic tape has a pull force of 5.7 pounds per square inch when attaching to a steel surface and a surface field of 1,200 gauss. The holding power increases to 11.4 pounds per square inch when magnetic tape is used on both surfaces - a tape to tape connection.
This flexible magnetic tape is also multi-pole, anisotropically magnetized, and, as a result, offers higher strength compared to other standard flexible magnetic tape. In addition, the rubber magnetic surface provides friction to reduce slipping or sliding on smooth vertical metal surfaces.
FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE WITH A MULTITUDE OF USES
Because the tape is extremely flexible and can be trimmed to fit, it can be ideal for a multitude of DIY, arts & crafts, workshop, hobby, retail, scientific, educational and manufacturing needs
For projects requiring damage free, hidden or flexible magnetic attachments, these simple and safe magnetic strips are a great solution.
HOW TO USE
Simply use ordinary scissors to cut strips to size to fit anything you want to make magnetic. For best results, clean the non-magnetic object with an alcohol solution or alcohol pad to ensure surface is clean and free of grease, oil or any liquid before sticking on 3M adhesive side.
Then peel off the protective layer of the adhesive on the backing and press onto the object you want to make magnetic. Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to cure before using.
Carbon Neutral Delivery