- Conveniently mounts to anything metal in an upright, sideways or upside down position
- Strong magnet keeps small parts and tools within reach, organized and secure
- Bowl design also helps prevent items from getting lost or falling into machinery
- Rubber magnet cover is lead-free, non-toxic and will not scratch or damage finished surfaces such as fenders, hoods, toolboxes, etc.
- Inside tray measures 4 1/4 inches (107.95 mm) across and 1 1/4 inches (31.75 mm) high
STICKS TO ALL METAL SURFACES TO MAKE YOUR JOB FASTER AND EASIER
The totalElement magnetic parts tray conveniently mounts to anything metal – such as your toolbox, a fender, engine hood, sewing table or workbench – to keep all of your small parts and tools secure and right at your fingertips.
Plus, you can mount the tray vertically, horizontally or upside down depending upon your needs.
Made from heavy-gauge polished stainless steel with a non-toxic lead-free protective rubber base, the tray is sturdy and will last a lifetime. In addition, the soft thick rubber coating over the strong base magnet prevents any damage to finished surfaces.
KEEPS SMALL PARTS AND TOOLS HANDY YET SAFE AND SECURE
Small parts and tools are easy to lose or misplace when you’re working with them.
Tiny screws, nuts, bolts, pins, needles and other components (along with small wrenches and screwdrivers) can easily roll and drop into engines or other machinery and cause problems.
Fasteners can also quickly fall into small cracks or careen into small crevices and disappear forever. The totalElement magnetic tray will help you prevent this from happening.
Simply array your tools, small parts and other components securely around the tray. This way, you can see and keep everything accounted for - and then quickly grab only what you need, when you need it.
Inside bowl: 4 1/4 inches (107.95 mm) across and 1 1/4 inches (31.75 mm) high
Weight: 5.6 ounces (158.76 g)